All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the successful Steps to Success series, the first two editions of this book have sold over 84,000 copies worldwide. This new edition features the trademark progressive structure, both within each chapter and throughout the book. This approach ensures that readers develop a basic of competence in each skill and then build on that proficiency with each successive step. Recent changes in the game, such as the addition of libero position and rally scoring throughout the match are highlighted in the team-oriented step covering offence and defence. The carefully selected drills and step-by-step instruction speeds the development process and a scoring system for helps gauge progress along the way. The authors of this new edition have an excellent mix of experience teaching the game at the beginner and intermediate levels of coaching, which enables them to provide expert yet ability-appropriate instruction.
- Author BiographyBonnie Kennedy has coached volleyball since 1984 at the University of South Carolina, the University of Massachusetts and currently at the University of Delaware. She has won almost 400 career matches, has been named coach of the year by two different conferences and earned various academic honours while playing at the University of Tennessee. Cindy Gregory has also coached volleyball since 1984 and has served as a physical education instructor during most of that time. She has been a head coach and assistant coach and has coached both men's and women's teams. She is currently the associate head coach at Delaware.
- Author(s)Bonnie Kennedy,Cindy Gregory
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2006
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Series TitleSteps to Success S.
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date16/10/2015
- Content Note188 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.