Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionVoltage Stability is a relatively recent and challenging problem in Power Systems Engineering. It is gaining in importance as the trend of operating power systems closer to their limits continues to increase. Voltage Stability of Electric Power Systems presents a clear description of voltage instability and collapse phemena. It proposes a uniform and coherent theoretical framework for analysis and covers state-of-the-art methods. The book describes practical methods that can be used for voltage security assessment and offers a variety of examples.
- Author(s)Costas Vournas,Thierry Van Cutsem
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1998. 2nd printing 2007. Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.