All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFormer Fashion Executive, Buyer and Veteran Merchandiser Melody Edmondson teaches you the secret to selecting the most flattering Silhouettes based on your individual Body Shape and Waistplacement (waist-length) in THE SPACE OF THE WAIST(r) book series and Educational Volumes I, II, and III. This Volume includes all the important Silhouettes selections for the 6 Primary Body Shapes (Circle, Square, Rectangle, Triangle, Inverted Triangle and Hourglass) with Short-Waistplacements. See Volume I for Balanced-Waisted & Volume III for Long-Waisted Body Shapes.
- Author BiographyC. Melody Edmondson is an author currently residing in Tucson, Arizona. Melody had a fast paced career in the Fashion and Retail industry in Buying, Merchandising and Product Development. Her insight into the way clothes fit the female body, and the fact that clothing manufactured today is in only one WAISTPLACEMENT has passionately led her to promote THE SPACE OF THE WAIST(r). She hopes to encourage the industry to provide women of the world all Waistplacements, including Short and Long-waisted. Her work led to the discovery that IT IS the Waistplacement, not weight, that is the key to dressing well and loving the body you have!
- Author(s)C Melody Edmondson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Illustrator(s)David a Russell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.