All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn darker shades of Thelma and Louise, Shann and Tamantha are pursued through the bayous and swamps of Louisiana by a dirty cop and his goons for drug money Tamantha stole. They then become the pursuers after a Voodoo Ceremony where the Voodoo Goddess, Erzulie guides and protects them. Erzulie, however, is also a flirt and causes Shann difficulties with a man she does t want to be attracted to ... the detective who arrested her for murdering her own father. Shann is haunted by gaps in her memory that return to her in cascading explosions of shock and terror. Ride along in the muddy roads of Voodoo Bayou and share with them the terror of finding Tamantha's lover's gruesome murder, and the capture and torture of their pursuers in Tamantha's Cajun uncles' bayou shack deep in Voodoo Bayou.
- Author BiographyCheryl Nicholas has returned to her writing career after single motherhood, being a business owner, consultant and registered nurse for 30 years. She has pulled from her life experiences to form this thriller of a novel. Originally a Washingtonian, she lived in the swamp land of Louisiana for 16 years, spent many years motorcycle riding through the mountains, swamps and deserts with great fun. She has experienced the heartache of lost love as well as the heartbreak of legal difficulties which gave her a first hand seat in the not always so ethical methods of law enforcement. While living in New Orleans, she pursued her interest in the history of the the city and the Voodoo religion, befriending the Voodoo Priestess Miriam. Her essays and poems inspired by her lessons and experiences in life have been published in various magazines, award winning online e magazines and anthologies. She is also a freelance editor, and has edited fourteen novels, receiving shining reviews from her authors. Having moved to the Pacific coast in Nicaragua, she now can focus on compiling intriguing, page turning fiction.
- Author(s)Cheryl A Nicholas
- Date of Publication13/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.