Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat lengths will we go to in order to find ourselves? There comes a point in everyone's life where they want to really get to kw their heart, mind and soul. Some of us take journeys of discovery - some literal, some metaphorical. All have the same goal - to better understand who we are and what we are meant to do with our lives. Sedona, Arizona is kwn for its unique energy vortexes. People have had some amazing experiences in these sacred places, and have sought them out to further their own self-understanding and connections to the world around them. On a pilgrimage to Sedona, a man crosses the gateway at the vortex, entering an alternate reality where he is his idealized self. There he meets masters who take him on a journey of self-discovery through trials and lessons as he works to become a stronger, wiser and better person. A fictional adventure of the spirit relatable to everyone in the here-and-w, Vortex Pilgrimage is a fable for the modern age.
- Author(s)Mj Blehart
- Date of Publication13/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.42
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.