Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAn all inclusive guide to vowels for singers.
- Author BiographyThe late Berton Coffin's teachings and writings established him as an international authority on vocal pedagogy. Professor Emeritus, University of Colorado, Boulder, he also lived and taught in Europe from 1976 to 1983-in his private studio in Vienna; during summers with the American Institute of Musical Studies in Graz, Austria; and in twenty-one opera houses in Austria, Denmark, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland. He presented master classes in the United States and in Europe and served as a visiting professor of voice at U.S. universities. Dr. Coffin, baritone, held academic and professional music degrees from Columbia University, Eastman School of Music, Chicago Musical College, and Earlham College.
- Author(s)Berton Coffin
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/06/1987
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight22 g
- Width149 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.