All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUna guia extraordinaria para padres primerizos Un libro imprescindible que explora los cambios emocionales, financieros e incluso fisicos que el padre experimenta durante el embarazo de su pareja. Escrito en un formato facil de entender y lle de consejos practicos para hombres, les dice como enfrentar las emociones en conflicto de su pareja, como el embarazo afecta su vida sexual y como crear un fondo ecomico para la educacion del bebe. Ademas, incorpora la sabiduria de los principales expertos en paternidad, desde ginecologos y obstetras hasta psicologos y sociologos. ENGLISH DESCRIPTION So, you are going to be a dad? The first leap can be an overwhelming, confusing, and complex time in your life. Nine months might t seem like eugh time to figure it all out. Lucky for you, I m Going to Be a Dad: Now What? has done the research for you, compiling all the information needed for first- time fathers. Starting with the moment you found out you were expecting, this book takes you through your role in the parenting process. You will learn how to help your partner during the pregnancy, how to prepare for the birth, and what to do during labor. This book further details what to expect after the birth, including the many different ways your household will change, from pets and possessions to baby-proofing. This book may t make you sleep, but it will give tricks to catching up on sleep between the crying and infamous 3 a.m. feedings. You will learn how to keep calm and adjust to your new role as a dad. This book discusses the health issues your child may have and how to deal with teething, a colic, and potty-training. You will learn what to expect as your child grows up and different games to play with your child to help develop their skills. Above all, you will learn how your role as a father will vary from that of the mother and how to juggle between working, being a father, and spending time with your partner. This book will guide you through the earliest days of your child s life to the learning phases of toddler years as you learn how to be a first-time father. Welcome to fatherhood!
- Author(s)Armin A Brott,Jennifer Ash
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationMexico
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.