All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy relating one man's amazing tale of triumph over death on multiple occasions, this book brings a fresh perspective to near death experience literature. David Bennett, once a brash young commercial diver whose personal philosophy was cut your way through life to survive, was caught in a violent storm off the California coast one night where he drowned. While technically dead, he met beings of light, relived his life, and peeked into his future, resulting in a complete paradigm shift for him. Later, he discovered he had stage IV lung and bone cancer-so advanced that his spine collapsed. Miraculously, he survived once again, and this second close call taught him even more about living, loving, and how to find purpose in his life. Voyage of Purpose brings readers right into the heart of the near-death experience, including the sensations of dying, being surrounded by the light, and meeting the Soul Family. Part memoir and part guide for achieving spiritual growth, this book shows how to integrate the most traumatic of incidents into one's spiritual path in order to live a more meaningful life.
- Author BiographyDavid Bennett is a public speaker, an author, and a teacher. His website, www.dharma-talks.com is a respected resource for those looking for information on near-death experiences (NDE). He has consulted for numerous radio and television programs, including Oprah and Dr. Oz, as an NDE expert. Cindy Griffith-Bennett is a renowned psychic with a diverse background in metaphysics and energetic healing. She founded the Center of Holistic Support and has clients throughout the United States. They live in Skanaeteles, New York.
- Author(s)Cindy Griffith-Bennett,David Bennett
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Weight276 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.