Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionVoyages over Voices is the first book length critical exploration of the internationally acclaimed American-British poet Anne Stevenson. A past winner of the The Poetry Foundation's Neglected Masters Award, the Lannan Lifetime Achievement Award for Poetry and the Northern Rock Foundation Writer's Award, Stevenson has long been admired by poets and critics alike as one of the most important contemporary poets on either side of the Atlantic. Angela Leighton brings together a distinguished list of contributors, including Jay Parini, Carol Rumens, Tim Kendall and John Lucas, in a collection that provides a significant and invaluable contribution to understanding Stevenson's work as poet and critic. Voyages over Voices will be required reading for scholars contemporary British and American poetry.
- Author BiographyAngela Leighton is Senior Research Fellow at Trinity College. Her most recent books are On Form: Poetry, Aestheticism, and the Legacy of a Word, OUP, 2007 and Sea Level, (poems), Shoestring Press, 2007.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiverpool English Texts and Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 59
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Weight556 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAngela Leighton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.