Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDisasters indicate the complex peril of earthly existence. Suffering and risk are global realities. Yet, the biblical depiction of persons and communities as earthen vessels also suggests that vulnerable creatures can be strengthened to receive and bear the grace and glory of God. Culp demonstrates how vulnerability to devastation and to transformation is the very basis for life before God. The glory of God may be witnessed in resistance to inhumanity and idolatry, and expressed in delight and gratitude for the good gifts of life.
- Author BiographyKristine Culp is associate professor of theology at the University of Chicago Divinity School.
- Author(s)Kristine A. Culp
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.