Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $61.06Free postage
- AU $67.65Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionVulture Cultures is a provocative and entertaining book that articulates, in vivid detail, the tell-tale signs and symptoms of destructive workplaces. From the incompetent to the incomprehensible, the disruptive to the dastardly, this book will explain how bad behaviour gains a foothold and what perpetuates it against all good common sense. The book provides both high-level strategies and readily applicable tips for the CEO and the change leader as well as the vulnerable and the victimised. Vulture Cultures does t dwell on the sociopath or the employee with a personality disorder. In truth, for all the sensationalist hype that surrounds them, they account for a very small percentage of the workforce population. All the characters, cultures and case studies are 100% real and based on Leanne's 20-year history consulting. After you have read this book you will never look at your organisation in the same light again!
- Author BiographyLeanne Faraday-Brash is an Organisational Psychologist, speaker, executive coach and facilitator with two decades of experience in organisational capability and culture, equal opportunity, conflict resolution, change, leadership, emotional intelligence and resilience. She has presented in Europe, the US, Asia, the Middle East and across Australia and has appeared on radio and television. Her expert commentary and opinion pieces are regularly sought for broadsheet and online publications.
- Author(s)Leanne Faraday-Brash
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.