All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionFew composers are so richly represented in concerts and recordings of chamber music as Mozart, and among his chamber works those with pia have long been special favorites of musicians and their audiences. This volume contains all eight pia trios, the two pia quartets and the pia quintet, reprinted from the definitive Breitkopf & Hartel edition. All these works display the melodic richness, inventiveness, and inimitable grace that characterize Mozart's finest compositions.Contents: Pia Trio (Divertimento) in B-flat, K.254; Pia Trio in D Mir, K.442; Pia Trio in G Major, K.496; Pia Trio in E-flat Major, K.498 (for pia, clarinet and viola); Pia Trio in B-flat Major, K.502; Pia Trip in E Major, K.542; Pia Trio in C Major, K.548; Pia Trio in G Major, K.564; Pia Quartet in G Mir, K.478; Pia Quartet in E-flat Major, K.493; and Pia Quintet in E-flat Major, K.452 (for pia, oboe, clarinet, bassoon and horn).
- Author BiographyA prolific and influential composer of the Classical era, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (175691) wrote more than 600 works, many acknowledged as pinnacles of symphonic, concertante, chamber, piano, operatic, and choral music.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight793 g
- Width239 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.