Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the methods of one of the world's most legendary traders, W.D. Gann, and puts his work in clear understandable terms. Gann developed a logical, easy-to-use method of trading that shows how to identify market turning points.
- Author(s)Gerald Marisch
- PublisherWindsor Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1990
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBrightwaters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindsor Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/09/1997
- Weight817 g
- Width160 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.