All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the beauty and essence of Japanese design through 300 objects: from everyday items, to iconic fashion and furniture.
- Author BiographyRossella Menegazzo is Associate Professor of History of East Asian Art at the Universita degli Studi of Milan. She completed her PhD Course in Oriental Studies at Ca' Foscari University of Venice in 2009, with a dissertation on Japanese art history and photography. She has curated several events and exhibitions and is the author of numerous texts on Japanese photography, graphic design and ukiyoe. She is a regular contributor to a number of national newspapers, writing articles on Japanese culture and art. Stefania Piotti received her BA in East Asian studies from Ca' Foscari University of Venice specializing in Japanese textiles and the development of kimono design and patterns in particular. She has worked as translator and scientific coordinator in various exhibitions on Japanese art and as editor of Italian and English publications such as Imai. A Retrospective (Electa, 1998), Hokusai (Phaidon, 2004) and Japan Style (Phaidon, 2007).
- Author(s)Kenya Hara,Rossella Menegazzo,Stefania Piotti
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width205 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Translated byImogen Forster
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.