All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best of over 100,000 job boards and career sites available on the internet -- organised by career field, industry, and geographic focus -- is contained in this handy reference for job seekers and recruiters. Revised and redesigned, this edition is comprised of two sections: The Top 100 which features the top job boards and career portals on the web, and The Best & The Rest , a comprehensive directory of over 10,000 employment sites. Further topics include whether full-time, part-time, contract or consulting jobs are posted on each site; which sites store resumes or profile in their databases; if the site supports a discussion forum or blog for online networking; and whether or t the site offers automatic tification of a job-resume match. This must-have resource allows professionals and employment seekers to make smart decisions about where to invest time and effort online.
- Author BiographyPeter Weddle is the CEO of WEDDLE's, a specialty publisher in the fields of employment and leadership. He writes a biweekly column on employment for The Wall Street Journal and has previously written columns about job search and career management for CNN and Dow Jones's National Business Employment Weekly. He is the author of Career Fitness, CliffsNotes: Finding a Job on the Web, and Internet Resumes. He lives in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Peter Weddle
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationStamford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight850 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.