Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionPearls of wisdom and easy to digest information, covering different types of tea, what to serve with it, savouries and high tea, laying the table, how to make the perfect cup of tea, milk in first or last, tea-drinking customs around the world, medicinal benefits and historical background.
- Author BiographyJenny Kieldsen is a professionally trained cook with a huge passion for food, having worked in all aspects of the catering industry. She is a qualified and experienced cookery teacher and demonstrator, and also tests recipes for various cookery books. Jenny is a member of Mayfield Evening Women's Institute (East Sussex Federation) and teaches at Denman College and within adult education. She has demonstrated recently at the BBC Good Food Show and is also an after dinner speaker.
- Author(s)Jenny Kieldsen
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteYes
- Weight145 g
- Width115 mm
- Height150 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.