All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by senior examiners and endorsed by WJEC, this book includes everything you need for success in your study and exams. The only study and revision guide available that precisely matches the WJEC A2 Law course you are studying - all you need to support you through your AS course and prepare you for the exams. The book contains essential underpinning kwledge to support course study as well as revision. Features to aid study support include: // Numerous references to law, legal cases and process clearly explain each concept. // Key terms are clearly defined on each page. // Stretch and challenge encourage students to read wider and increase their detailed legal understanding. // Ideal for topic introduction and summary by teachers as the course progresses. // Features to aid revision support include: // Q&A section provides numerous exam-style questions with two levels of student answers and examiner commentaries and marks so you can see where mistakes are typically made and where marks can be gained. // Exam practice and technique section offers advice on how exam questions are set and marked and how to boost grades./ / Grade boost tips help refine exam technique, improve grades and avoid common mistakes. // Unit summaries provide a visual prompt for remembering key kwledge.
- Author BiographyLouisa Walters specializes in Criminal Law and Civil Liberties and introduced the HNC/D in Legal Studies at Coleg Sir Gar in 2005. She has considerable examining experience with a major awarding body at both AS and A2 level. Karen Phillips has been teaching AS and A2 Law for over eight years and specializes in EU, Family Law and Criminal Law. She is also an experienced examiner for GCSE, AS and A level Law for two major awarding bodies. Karen also works as an Associate Lecturer with the Open University. Sara Davies is the Senior Law Lecturer and Course Tutor for Forensic Science at Bridgend College, where she has been teaching AS and A2 Law for 11 years. She teaches Evidence and Criminal Investigation Procedures to Forensic Science students, and specializes in Criminal Law and Civil Liberties. She is an experienced examiner and team leader for A Level Law for a major awarding body.
- Author(s)Karen Phillips,Louisa Walters,Sara Davies
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Content Note20 figures and illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.