All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten and edited by experienced senior examiners and endorsed by WJEC this full-colour guide offers students invaluable study support and authoritative guidance and advice for the MS3 exam and MS4 coursework. The book contains essential underpinning kwledge to support course study as well as revision. Study features include: / Numerous full-colour examples of media texts, resources and techniques support key points of learning. / Examiner tips help refine exam technique, improve a grade and avoid common mistakes. / Key media terms are clearly defined per topic. / Key people and ideas in Media Studies are highlighted. / Quickfire questions check and reinforce your understanding. / Coursework and revision support include: / Detailed advice and guidance on the MS3 Media Investigation & Production project: - advice on approaches to research and pre-production; - tips on demonstrating technical and creative competence; - examples of work from students help show what is expected from the report. / Q&A section provides exam-style questions with student answers and examiner commentaries and marks so you can see where mistakes are typically made and where marks can be gained./ Exam practice and technique section offers advice on how exam questions are set and marked and where students commonly go wrong.
- Author BiographyChristine Bell is a Principal Examiner for a major awarding body and has extensive examining experience. Currently Curriculum Leader for Media Studies at Heaton Manor School, Newcastle, Christine has taught Media Studies for over 25 years. An experienced author Christine also delivers training and INSET to teachers across the country. Barbara Connell is a senior examiner for a major awarding body and has been examining and moderating for 20 years. She is currently Subject Leader for Media Studies at Cardiff and Vale College in South Wales. Barbara is an experienced author and editor of both A Level and GCSE Media Studies books. She also delivers CPD training to teachers across England and Wales.
- Author(s)Christine Bell
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Content Note70
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Edited byBarbara Connell
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.