All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by senior examiners and endorsed by WJEC, this book includes everything you need for success in your study and exams. The only study and revision guide available that precisely matches the WJEC AS Law course you are studying - all you need to support you through your AS course and prepare you for the exams. Now fully updated to include Provisions of the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012, the Revised Crown Prosecution Service Full Code Test, recent cases surrounding juries and contempt of court as well as the latest statistics and cases across all topic areas. The book contains essential underpinning kwledge to support course study as well as revision. Features to aid study support include: // Numerous references to law, legal cases and process clearly explain each concept. // Key terms are clearly defined on each page. // Stretch and challenge encourage students to read wider and increase their detailed legal understanding. // Ideal for topic introduction and summary by teachers as the course progresses. // Features to aid revision support include: // Q&A section provides numerous exam-style questions with two levels of student answers and examiner commentaries and marks so you can see where mistakes are typically made and where marks can be gained. // Exam practice and technique section offers advice on how exam questions are set and marked and how to boost grades. // Grade boost tips help refine exam technique, improve grades and avoid common mistakes. // Unit summaries provide a visual prompt for remembering key kwledge.
- Author BiographyLouisa Walters specializes in Criminal Law and Civil Liberties and introduced the HNC/D in Legal Studies at Coleg Sir Gar in 2005. She has considerable examining experience with a major awarding body at both AS and A2 level. Karen Phillips has been teaching A Level and undergraduate Law for over 10 years and specializes in EU, Family Law and Criminal Law. She is also an experienced examiner for AS and A level Law for a major awarding body. Karen also works as an Associate Lecturer with the Open University. Sara Davies has been teaching A Level Law for over 14 years and specializes in Criminal Law and Civil Liberties. She is the Forensic Science tutor at Bridgend College. She is also an experienced examiner and team leader for A Level Law for a major awarding body. Sara won the Colegau Cymru Wales Teacher of the Year Award in 2012.
- Author(s)Louisa Walters,Sara Davies,Sara Phillips
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Edition StatementUpdated ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.