All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBring out the best in every student, enabling them to develop in-depth subject kwledge and historical skills with the market-leading series for WJEC Eduqas, fully updated for 2016 to help you navigate the new content and assessment requirements with ease. - Maps the content against the key questions in the 2016 specification, with thorough and reliable course coverage written by a team of experienced authors, teachers and examiners - Motivates students to increase their subject kwledge by following a clear, detailed narrative that leads learners topic by topic through the important issues, events and concepts - Progressively builds historical understanding and skills as students work through a range of engaging classroom activities with structured support at every stage - Boosts students' confidence approaching assessment, providing numerous opportunities to practise different types of exam-style questions - Captures learners' interest by offering a rich variety of source material that brings historical periods to life, enhancing understanding and enjoyment throughout the course
- Author(s)Alf Wilkinson,R. Paul Evans
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.