All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by experienced senior examiner and teacher Christine Bell and endorsed by WJEC this full-colour guide offers students invaluable study support and coursework and revision guidance. Study features include: // Comprehensive coverage of the media studies framework - text, organizations and audience; // Topic areas supported with up-to-date examples, visual material, relevant vocabulary and classroom activities. // Key media terms clearly defined throughout and in a glossary; // Key people and ideas in Media Studies are highlighted; // Quickfire questions check students' understanding as they progress; // Classroom activities to help reinforce key points of learning; // Structure for teachers delivering the course. Coursework and revision support include: // Ideas for approaching the textual investigations across a range of media platforms; // Step-by-step guidance for completing the Unit 2 investigating and production element of the course; // Exam advice and technique information to help students thoroughly prepare for their Unit 1 exam; // Exam tips throughout to help students improve their exam technique.
- Author BiographyChristine Bell is a Principal Examiner for a major awarding body and has extensive examining experience. Currently Curriculum Leader for Media Studies at Heaton Manor School, Newcastle, Christine has taught Media Studies at GCSE and A Level for over 25 years. An experienced author, including the successful WJEC AS and A2 Media Studies Study & Revision Guides, Christine also delivers training and INSET to teachers across the country.
- Author(s)Christine Bell
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.62Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.