All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEight-year-old Emily's parents are travelling to the remote Chinese jungle to carry out some important work for WWF - and Emily's getting to go along too! A greedy businessman is threatening to build a new hotel on a reserve that's home to a family of Giant Pandas, and it's up to Emily's mum and dad to stop him. When she meets adorable baby panda cub, Li, Emily is even more determined to help protect his home and family. But will she be able to find the other pandas in time to save the reserve?
- Author BiographyThe World Wide Fund for Nature is an international organization working on issues regarding the conservation, research and restoration of the environment. It is the world's largest independent conservation organization with over 5 million supporters worldwide, working in more than 100 countries, supporting around 1,300 conservation and environmental projects.
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight102 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.