All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the events leading to the World War II, the most widespread war in history, in which the major participants used all their industrial, ecomic and scientific might to wage 'total war'. It examines the legacy of the war, both in terms of the bad things that came out of it, such as the fear and mistrust between the USA and Russia that led to the Cold War, and the good things, including advances in medicine and computing and the establishment of the United Nations.
- Author BiographyEmma Marriott, is an experienced writer and editor of non-fiction for young people, specialising in history, popular culture and current affairs.
- Author(s)Emma Marriott
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDid Anything Good Come Out of
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight348 g
- Width197 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.76Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.