All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove. It's right up there with air, food and water as the most necessary of ingredients for existence. And yet, for many people, it's the hardest thing to find and perhaps even harder to hold on to. The truth is you're t perfect, and neither is your partner. But you can be perfectly imperfect together. In Wabi Sabi Love , international bestselling author and relationship expert Arielle Ford applies the wisdom of Wabi Sabi - the ancient Japanese idea of illuminating the beauty in imperfection - to love relationships. Wabi Sabi Love is the practice of exploring, embracing, and cherishing the quirks, irritations, and limitations that make you and your partner unique and that form your shared history as a couple. Wabi Sabi Love provides the tools to see yourself, your partner, and your partnership in an entirely new light, develop a deep and profound appreciation for each other, and experience more balance, harmony, and joy in your relationship than ever before. Wabi Sabi Love teaches you to: turn conflict into connection and differences into mutual passions; move from anyed to enjoyed; establish new beliefs and habits that better serve your relationship; and cultivate humor, humility, and generosity to diffuse those moments when you would rmally retreat or slip into tired judgements, criticisms, or resentments. Using real-life stories of couples who applied Wabi Sabi and found their relationships transformed, Wabi Sabi Love can revolutionize your relationship whether you're navigating financial challenges, raising children, caring for aging parents, coping with a seemingly insurmountable betrayal, or just facing mundane frustrations and everyday stressors. By shifting the focus from what's wrong to what's right, Wabi Sabi Love reveals a pathway to true love and your happily ever after.
- Author BiographyArielle Ford is an acclaimed relationship expert and the international bestselling author of The Soulmate Secret.
- Author(s)Arielle Ford
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight190 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.