All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllus. in full color. A baffled youngster awakens one morning to findeverything's out of place, but one seems to tice! Beginning readers willhave fun discovering all the wacky things wrong on each page while sharpeningtheir ability to observe, as well as to read.
- Author BiographyTHEODOR SEUSS GEISEL aka Dr. Seuss is one of the most beloved children s book authors of all time. From The Cat in the Hat to Oh, the Places You ll Go!, his iconic characters, stories, and art style have been a lasting influence on generations of children and adults. The books he wrote and illustrated under the name Dr. Seuss (and others that he wrote but did not illustrate, including some under the pseudonyms Theo. LeSieg and Rosetta Stone) have been translated into thirty languages. Hundreds of millions of copies have found their way into homes and hearts around the world. Dr. Seuss s long list of awards includes Caldecott Honors for McElligot s Pool, If I Ran the Zoo, and Bartholomew and the Oobleck, the Pulitzer Prize, and eight honorary doctorates. Works based on his original stories have won three Oscars, three Emmys, three Grammys, and a Peabody.
- Author(s)Theo LeSieg
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Children's Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width159 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)George Booth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.