Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $95.39+ AU $1.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionFor this artist's book, Wade Guyton (born 1972) decided to print a large-format painting on a 1:1 scale, recomposed across 360 pages. Flipping through the pages, the reader encounters the fragments of a unique work, which might potentially be reconstructed by joining the pages together. This book constitutes a reflection on questions of reproduction, the original, the source and the act of re-formation at the heart of Guyton's practice.If it can be said that Guyton's minimalistic paintings, which connect directly to the history of abstraction, conjure a restructuring of modernist art and design, Wade Guyton: WG3031 offers a mise en abyme of these procedures. This book is published in a limited edition of 700 copies.
- Author(s)Wade Guyton
- PublisherJRP Ringier
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintJRP Ringier
- Out-of-print date31/01/2017
- Content Note360 colour illustrations
- Weight1193 g
- Width237 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBeatrix Ruf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.