All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 2 features review and warm-ups, higher basics, more stances, hand techniques, kicking and blocking, improving footwork, kata (pinan nidan and bunkai, pinan sandan and bunkai), sparring, and self-defense techniques.
- Author BiographyMarlon Moore is a fifth-degree black belt in karate. He founded the Arizona Wado Karate association in 1976. Moore has competed in Japan, America, Canada and England, winning many national titles. Ray Hughes is a sixth-degree black belt who first began his wadu-ryu karate training in 1976. He was a senior student of sensei Marlon Moore. Hughes has competed in Japan, America, Canada and England, winning many national titles.
- Author(s)Marlon Moore,Ray Hughes
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight90 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.