All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 3 features strikes and kicks, advanced fighting maneuvers, kata (pinan yondan and bunkai, pinan godan and bunkai), kihon kumite (sparring fundamentals), free fighting, and self-defense techniques.
- Author BiographyMarlon Moore is a fifth-degree black belt in karate. He founded the Arizona Wado Karate association in 1976. Moore has competed in Japan, America, Canada and England, winning many national titles. Ray Hughes is a sixth-degree black belt who first began his wadu-ryu karate training in 1976. He was a senior student of sensei Marlon Moore. Hughes has competed in Japan, America, Canada and England, winning many national titles.
- Author(s)Marlon Moore,Ray Hughes
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight90 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.