All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop the research skills you need for success in academic, career, and everyday situations with THE WADSWORTH GUIDE TO RESEARCH, 2E, International Edition. Recognizing that techlogy is a part of your daily life, the authors will show you how to apply the research skills you use every day (buying a car, choosing a movie, etc.) to academic and professional settings. Antated student samples, research scenarios, and Tech Tips show you the how and why of researching and the key research techlogies important to success.
- Author BiographySusan K. Miller-Cochran, now director of the Writing Program at The University of Arizona, helped shape the First-Year Writing Program at North Carolina State University while serving as director from 2007-2015. Prior to that, she was a faculty member at Mesa Community College in Arizona. Dr. Miller-Cochran serves as president of the Council of Writing Program Administrators (2015-2017). Her work focuses on the intersections of technology, second-language writing, and writing program administration. Widely published and a popular presenter, Dr. Miller-Cochran is also a co-author with Rochelle L. Rodrigo on the CENGAGE GUIDE TO RESEARCH (Cengage Learning). She received both her Master of Teaching English as a Second Language (MTESL) and her Ph.D. in English, with a concentration in Rhetoric/Composition and Linguistics, from Arizona State University. Rochelle (Shelley) Rodrigo is currently Visiting Professor at The University of Arizona. Previously, she was Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and (New) Media at Old Dominion University. She was a full time faculty member for nine years in English and film studies at Mesa Community College in Arizona. Dr. Rodrigo researches how newer technologies better facilitate communicative interactions, more specifically teaching and learning. As well as co-authoring THE CENGAGE GUIDE TO RESEARCH, Shelley was also co-editor of RHETORICALLY RETHINKING USABILITY (Hampton Press). Her work has also appeared in Computers and Composition, Teaching English in the Two-Year College, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, Journal of Advancing Technology, Flow, as well as various edited collections.
- Author(s)Rochelle L. Rodrigo,Susan K. Miller-Cochran
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight564 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.