All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on foundry-based process techlogy that enables the fabrication of 3-D ICs. The core of the book discusses the techlogy platform for pre-packaging wafer lever 3-D ICs. However, this book does t include a detailed discussion of 3-D ICs design and 3-D packaging. This is an edited book based on chapters contributed by various experts in the field of wafer-level 3-D ICs process techlogy. They are from academia, research labs and industry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byChuan Seng Tan,L. Rafael Reif,Ronald J. Gutmann
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.