All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is part two of a comprehensive two-volume reference that shows all the camouflage uniforms of the Waffen-SS. Using predominately modern color photographs, Volume 2 covers SS camouflage M44 Drill Uniforms, Fallschirmjager Uniform, Panzer Uniforms, Winter Clothing, SS-VT/Waffen-SS Zeltbahnen, and concludes with a detailed look at each camouflage pattern including samples. Each example is displayed on a full mannequin with numerous photos showing how the clothing appeared from various angles. In addition, numerous detail images are used to clearly expose key features of the uniforms and equipment. The text explains the important details about the creation, manufacturing, and wear of each item. Period photos establish the wear of each item presented in the book.
- Author BiographyLorenzo Silvestri's favorite hobby is collecting WWII military artifacts, focusing on German SS and Italian relics. Silvestris interest led to his photographic history books on the uniforms and the camouflage used by the Waffen-SS during World War II.
- Author(s)Lorenzo Silvestri
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Weight3110 g
- Width228 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byMichael I. Davis,Neil G. Stewart
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.