All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Wags: Philosophy of a Peaceful Pup I'm just a Smilin' Puppie, My Crin is plain to see.I sit an' Grin like anythin'For thin' worries me.When Trouble comes to nag me, An' scowls fierce an' grim, I just begin a pleasant GrinAn' that's the end of Him.So try the Game of Smilin'Because it always wins, You're sure to make Old Worry quakeBy greetin' him with Grins. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Morgan Shepard
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.