All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionHow I make $600 dollars a week working only 30 hours... If you want to make eugh money and still have time to finish school, then this might be the most important book you ever buy.
- Use this one trick and you won't spend hours learning the menu.
- One way you can prevent ever bringing the wrong food.
- How to make sure that all your coworkers have your back.
- Kw more about wine in one week than most people learn in years.
- Look like a seasoned pro when opening wine.
- Never get stumped when a customer asks for a cocktail you've never heard of.
- Make guests mouths water when you describe food.
- I consulted with restaurants to create their training programs.
- I hosted 10 week courses on wine basics and presentation skills.
- I taught others how to maximize their interactions with guests.
- I created servers who have had $100 shifts in their first week.
- Author(s)Justin Dickerson
- PublisherEdwards Creative Publishing
- Date of Publication29/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdwards Creative Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.