About this product
- DescriptionWith family and friends' unconditional love and support, Sandy was going up against the inevitable after independently researching a rare trait she inherited. After several years of hearing 'leave it alone, ' she came across a team of 'courageous' doctors that believed in her from the start. Waiting at the Bay is a series of personal accounts of several experiences that builds courage and strength in a young woman's heart. She takes the reader by the hand along her paths that she has chosen. By sharing these experiences, she strives to help others open up about something that is unique and individual to them.
- Author(s)Donna Marien
- PublisherWriters Club Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriters Club Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.