All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her compelling memoir, Kaye Kimbro Rosenthal pulls back the curtain on her life in order to allow future generations to glimpse an unforgettable time through her eyes. Richly illustrated with photographs and evocative of the period in history, Rosenthal shares the story of her sometimes turbulent, often joyful journey through life and the subsequent lessons she learned. A passionate artist and photographer, Rosenthal infuses her memoir with sincerity, wit, and an honest writing style that encourages others to look at their own lives with a new perspective. She begins by detailing her childhood in rural Kentucky, where she played by day in back of the horse barn and at night read by the light of an oil lamp. Time moved slowly for Rosenthal as she grew up, but it was t long before she entered adulthood without abandon, eventually relocating to Washington, DC, where she soon learned that love has a will of its own. Waiting chronicles the poignant journey of a wife and mother as she navigates through life and ultimately learns how to love unconditionally, forgive, and heal from even the deepest and most painful wounds.
- Author(s)Kaye Kimbro Rosenthal
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.