All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead Susane Colasanti's posts on the Penguin Blog. It s sophomore year, and Marisa is ready for a fresh start and, hopefully, her first real boyfriend. But after popular Derek asks her out, things get complicated. Not only do her parents unexpectedly separate, but Marisa has a fight with her best friend, and Derek the love of her life delivers a shocking disappointment. The only things keeping Marisa together are the podcasts from the anymous DJ, who seems to totally understand Marisa. But she doesn t kw who he is . . . or maybe she does.
- Author BiographySusane Colasanti is the author of When It Happens, Take Me There, and Waiting for You. She has a bachelor s degree from the University of Pennsylvania and a master s degree from New York University. Before becoming a full-time author, Susane was a high school Physics and Earth Science teacher for almost ten years. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Susane Colasanti
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight327 g
- Width141 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.