All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionAlison is a thirty-year-old without an ounce of maternal instinct. Her year-long relationship with Derek, a widower with a young son and daughter, has done thing to change that. She is beginning to regret her decision to have them all to stay for the summer holidays when an accident leaves the children without a father, and Alison with a soul-searching conflict. With other close family, the children are catapulted into Alison's sole care. The security that was once their future has been destroyed. Their confusion and distress provokes a multitude of reactions and brings Alison face to face with the possibility of parenthood. While she struggles to deal with unresolved issues from the past and make sense of her feelings towards ather man in her life, Alison's emotions unravel as she is torn between taking on this new responsibility and desperately fighting against it, between maintaining her much-valued, independent lifestyle and...becoming a mother.
- Author BiographyJo Thomson has been writing since she was a teenager. She started working in the building industry straight from A-levels at school and went on to run her own building company for 25 years. Her interests are in anything creative, including wood-carving, wrought iron work and painting. She also enjoys music and has played in a variety of bands. She gave up building work in 2011 to spend more time landscaping her garden and doing the other things she loves. She now lives near Romney Marsh in Kent.
- Author(s)Jo L Thomson
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.