All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoe, a 36-year-old advertising copywriter for a slick New York company, feels disillusioned with his life. He starts dreaming of a mysterious man, seeing him on the street, and hearing his voice. Joe decides to listen to the Man and so he waits on his stoop, day and night, for instructions. aiting for the Man is a compelling and visceral story about the struggle to find something more in life, told in two interwoven threads - Joe at the beginning of his journey in Manhattan, and at the end of it as he finds new purpose on a ranch in Montana under the endless sky.
- Author BiographyArjun Basu is a writer and editor. In 2008, he published Squishy, a collection of short stories that was shortlisted for the ReLit Prize. His stories have been published in literary journals across the country, including Matrix and Joyland. He also writes 140-character short stories he calls Twisters on Twitter (@ArjunBasu), an obsession that has won him a Shorty Award, lots of press, and a worldwide following. Arjun lives in Montreal with his wife, son, and dog. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Arjun Basu
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Weight507 g
- Width146 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.