All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWake up America. Here's how we can streamline our government, improve our healthcare system, lower taxes, bring back integrity to our judicial system and much, much more.
- Author BiographyThe author is an ordinary American. He was raised North of Sacramento, California in the semi-rural community of Hagginwoord. His parents went through the depression in the thirties and never had much money but were always very supportive of their two sons. The author became an Eagle Scout, played sports in high school, and was President of his Senior class. He was also the Valedictorian at his graduation from high school. He served in the army directly after World War II and attained the rank of Sgt. He attended Community College in Sacramento and received an M.B.A from the University of California, Berkeley. He was able to attend college thanks to the G.I bill and worked from 20-40 hours a week. He had a successful career in the Corporate world. He has been married 48 years and has three grown sons and seven grandchildren. In retirement in Rancho Mirage, California, he serves on the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce and is past president of the Rancho Mirage Rotary Club. When asked why he wrote this book, he replied, I have always been very patriotic. I love our country and hope this book will motivate those who can, to fix what is broken so that our country will continue to be a great place to live and prosper.
- Author(s)John Sheldon
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight119 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.