Wake Up Now: A Guide to the Journey of Spiritual Awakening by Stephan Bodian (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.68+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLive a life of peace, love, and happiness through spiritual awakening. In Wake Up Now , author Stephan Bodian - nationally recognized expert on meditation and spirituality and former editor-in-chief of Yoga Journal - reveals that spiritual awakening is t some faraway dream, or overly complicated to achieve, but an ever-present reality that is always available here and w. Based on his own experience and over 30 years of teaching the direct approach to spiritual awakening, Bodian has broken down the awakening process into five overlapping, loosely sequential stages: seeking, awakening, deepening and clarifying, embodying, and living the awakened life. Wake Up Now guides you through every stage of the journey, from the process of seeking through the often prolonged and challenging process of integrating the awakening into everyday life. 'This book is one of the most concise guides to spiritual awakening I have read. Both profound and practical, it guides the reader through the intricacies of awakening as only someone who has walked the walk themselves can do. The clarity and compassion this book offers the sincere spiritual seeker is both rare and welcome' - Adyashanti, rewned spiritual teacher and author of The Impact of Awakening and Emptiness Dancing . Topics of this title include: Entering the Gateless Gate; Seeking without a Seeker; Freedom from the Kwn; The Practice of Presence; Who is Experiencing this Moment Right w; Spontaneous Awakening; In the Wake of Awakening; Embodying the Light; Freeing the Dark Inside the Light; and, The Awakened Life.
- Author BiographyStephan Bodian is the former editor-in-chief of Yoga Journal and the author of the bestselling guidebook Meditation For Dummies. Founder and director of the eight-month School for Awakening, he has studied with some of the great spiritual masters of our age, and has been teaching the direct approach to spiritual awakening for more than 30 years. A licensed psychotherapist as well as a Zen master, Stephan has been a pioneer in the integration of Eastern spiritual wisdom and Western psychology. His work has been featured in Reader's Digest, Shape, Women's Health, and the San Francisco Chronicle and his articles appear regularly in Fitness, Cooking Light, Alternative Medicine, Tricycle, and Yoga Journal.
- Author(s)Stephan Bodian
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.