All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese experts and coffee shop owners seek to answer two main questions: 1. What is the one thing they wish they'd kwn before they started 2. What is the secret to success of their business and of great coffee shops and cafes in general. Some of these owners have just one site and some have multiple sites and worldwide success but all are ackwledged as being exceptional.
- Author BiographyJohn Richardson is an author, coach and consultant to the hospitality industry where he specialises in helping coffee shop owners increase profits and make their businesses run more efficiently. He has worked with everything from single site operators to chains with multiple sites and turnovers in the hundreds of millions. Before becoming an advisor to the industry John built and sold a wide range of hospitality businesses on his own behalf - including sandwich bars, coffee shops, restaurants, bars and garden centres. His first job, at the age of 14, was cleaning tables at Morelli's famous ice cream cafe in Portstewart. So it's fair to say that the industry is in his blood.
- Author(s)Hugh Gilmartin,John Richardson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteno internal images - no LS help required
- Weight170 g
- Width181 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.