All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe key to having a positive, happy, faith-filled day is to start each morning setting your mind in the right direction. It's easy to lie in bed thinking: I don't feel like going to work. I don't want to deal with these children. I didn't exercise yesterday. We don't realize it, but that's setting the tone for a lousy day. If you don't intentionally set the tone for the day, negative thoughts will set it for you. This beautiful gift edition of WAKE UP TO HOPEwill help you begin each morning grateful, thinking about God's goodness, expecting His favor, and laying the foundation for a blessed, productive day.
- Author BiographyJOEL OSTEEN is the author of eight New York Times bestsellers and is the senior pastor of America's largest congregation, Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. His televised messages are seen by more than 10 million viewers each week in the United States, and millions more in 100 nations around the world. VICTORIA OSTEEN is the co-pastor of Lakewood Church, a New York Times bestselling author, and the host of a national weekly radio program Victoria Osteen Live on SiriusXM's Joel Osteen Radio.
- Author(s)Joel Osteen,Victoria Osteen
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight590 g
- Width147 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Leather, real
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.