All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1941, Wakefield's Course begins in the spring of 1939 at Jalna. Renny Whiteoak is keen to sail for Ireland with his small daughter, Adeline, to buy a racehorse, but he's more eager to see his younger cousins, Finch and Wakefield, who have been living in London. On his arrival in England, Renny becomes entangled in his cousins' affairs of the heart. This is book 12 of 16 in The Whiteoak Chronicles. It is followed by Return to Jalna.
- Author BiographyIn 1927, Mazo de la Roche was an impoverished writer in Toronto when she won a $10, 000 prize from the American magazine, Atlantic Monthly for her novel, Jalna . The book became an immediate bestseller & went to be adapted for stage, screen & television. Known for creating unforgettable characters that come to life for her readers, Mazo de la Roche, is truly an icon of Canadian literature.
- Author(s)Mazo Roche
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.