All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first-of-a-kind book focuses on positive steps of recovery and change. Powerful and beautifully written, it describes turning points that changed people's lives, and their secrets to waking up happy, along with exercises you can follow to create a new life for yourself.
- Author BiographyJuliana (Jill) Muehrcke is the founding editor of the award-winning magazine Nonprofit World (snpo.org) and author, co-author, or editor of dozens of books, including the best-selling Map Use. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Jill Muehrcke
- PublisherJ P Publications
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ P Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.