All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWaKudo(r) beyond Sudoku is the puzzle book for those that count! The very first book in the world to include the ingenious WaKudo(r) puzzle - the best Sudoku variation puzzle since Sudoku - with a perfect blend of Sudoku logic and mathematics. Designed and published by the inventor and WaKudo(r) puzzle master - John Myers - this high quality puzzle book took seven years to create, with each individual puzzle carefully crafted, edited and graded to ensure that WaKudo(r) beyond Sudoku provides the most challenging and entertaining journey of cerebral self-discovery. RAVE REVIEWS! The book has received highly positive reviews and critical acclaim. WaKudo is a great puzzle and often more enjoyable than plain Sudoku. Congratulations on an outstanding production. Your book will continue as my companion on plane trips for some time. John Eales - Former Australian Sudoku Champion and Australian Rugby Union Wallaby Captain and Legend. WaKudo(r) is the completely original brain teaser that moistens your mental appetite, tempts your cerebral taste buds and unashamedly dares your intelligence to take a bite. It is the genetically enhanced next generation of Sudoku puzzle - beyond pure logic - and is specifically designed for those who are analytical and intellectually curious by nature. i.e. those that count! The book provides: Over 125 hours of mental stimulation, exercise and entertainment. A total of 251 unique and carefully crafted WaKudo(r) puzzles to tempt and test your cerebral abilities. Numerous WaKudo(r) variations with even more challenging twists and turns for you to mentally navigate. A time-trial challenge giving you the additional ability to test your solving speed for each puzzle. Brain training with a unique application for both short and long-term memory. A rare opportunity to either spoil yourself or let someone else kw that they count in your life. If you are looking for the perfect gift for those that count in your life - including yourself of course - then look further than WaKudo(r) beyond Sudoku. Buy a copy today and begin your quest towards WaKudo(r) mastery as you learn to unlock the many secrets of this ingenious puzzle.
- Author(s)Professor of Sociology John Myers
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.