All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a useful compendium of information, recipes, and anecdotes from Waldorf kindergarten teacher, Lisa Hildreth - a rich book for teachers, parents, and anyone who cares for young children. Create soups, breads, and fruit dishes with children, while learning and teaching them how various foods affect us and how to use healthy ingredients to make delicious and nutritious snacks. Whimsically and joyously illustrated by kindergarten teacher Jo Valens, you will find yourself turning to this book time and again when it's snack time. The author has also included a chapter on birthday and festival foods.
- Author BiographyLisa Hildreth worked for ten years as a technical writer in the computer industry before she learned of Rudolf Steiner and Anthroposophy. She holds an masters degree in education, with a focus on Waldorf early childhood education, as well as a masters in English. Lisa is a kindergarten teacher at the Susquehanna Waldorf School and lives in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, with her husband Arthur and sons David and Robert.
- Author(s)Lisa Hildreth
- PublisherAnthroposophic Press Inc
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteinerBooks, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.