All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWales Says Yes provides the definitive account and analysis of the March 2011 Welsh referendum. Drawing on extensive historical research, the book explains the background to the referendum, why it was held, and what was at stake. The book also explains how the rival Yes and No campaigns emerged, and the varying degree of success with which they functioned. Through a detailed account of the results, and analysis of survey evidence on Welsh voters, the book explains why Wales voted Yes in March 2011. Finally, it considers what that result may mean for the future of both Wales and the UK.
- Author BiographyProfessor Richard Wyn Jones is Professor of Welsh Politics and Director, Wales Governance Centre, Cardiff University. Professor Roger Scully is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Institute of Welsh Politics, Aberystwyth University.
- Author(s)Richard Wyn Jones,Roger Scully
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.