All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWales is a country full of character and stunning scenery, from its beautiful mountains in Swdonia National Park and the Brecon Beacons to the architectural magnificence of the Menai Suspension bridge or city skylines. From its historic castles, such as Caernarfon, to its harbours and beaches, such as Tenby, Wales is displayed in all its majesty alongside captivating text. The great chunky format makes this an ideal gift for any lover of Wales and travel in general.
- Author BiographyMichael Kerrigan lives in Edinburgh, where he writes regularly for the Scotsman newspaper. He is a book reviewer for The Times Literary Supplement and the Guardian, London. As an author, he has published extensively on both British and world history and prehistory. He has been a contributor to Flame Tree's Irish History and World History as well as to The Times Encyclopedia of World Religion.
- Author(s)Michael Kerrigan
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note170 colour illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width160 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementLondon
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.