All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the best-selling Buddha Walks into a Bar . . ., tips for living with integrity, compassion, and happiness from his popular Huffington Post advice column. Since the summer of 2010, young Buddhist teacher Lodro Rinzler has been writing a popular advice column for the Huffington Post and the Interdependence Project called What Would Sid Do? ( Sid being Lodro's nickname for Siddhartha Gautama the prince who became the Buddha). Lodro's insightful and often funny answers to questions ranging from how to forgive, to how to deal with a boss who's a bully, to whether or t it's OK to join Match.com have made him the Dear Abby of the spiritual-but-t-religious crowd. This book gathers all of Lodro's Huffington Post columns, along with much as-yet-unpublished material, to provide a guide to life in a Q&A format that allows you to easily access wisdom for dealing with the myriad challenges of life traditional challenges as well as uniquely modern ones related to things like social justice and social media.
- Author BiographyLODRO RINZLER is a teacher in the Shambhala tradition of Vajrayana Buddhism. He has taught numerous workshops and retreats. His column, What Would Sid Do? (Sid = Siddhartha, the Buddha), has appeared regularly on Beliefnet.com since 2009, and his posts there have also appeared in the Huffington Post. He is the author of The Buddha Walks into A Bar.
- Author(s)Lodro Rinzler
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.