All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBr. Victor-Antoine d'Avila-Latourette shares unique personal insights in this daily monastic journal that will help you down the path to grace and spiritual strengthening. Through the simple, down-to-earth antecdotes of his daily life in rural upstate New York, stories of grace and connection to the saints, prayers and reflections, Br. Victor-Antoine proposes a means to keep our minds and hearts grounded in the mystery of God. Deeply rooted in The Rule of St. Benedict, these reflections encourage you to live a life of simplicity and continual prayer, showing you the necessity of making time for God every day and encouraging you to live the Gospel daily, fully and faithfully while seeking to find God in the silence of your heart.
- Author(s)Victor-Antoine D'Avila-Latourette
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.